joy that food brings

joy that food brings

Monday, October 25, 2010

ups and downs


So i feel like i have gone up and down all weekend. Happy then feeling all down at one point then happy and then sad again. i hate feeling all down and sad to the point you feel like crying but its silly to cry because some things shouldn't affect you anymore but they do and its just really annoying that it takes over and you feel like crying.
when that happens you realize how much you love and appreciate your friends. 
So this is what happened.... i had a date on Friday Night after work. already before the weekend had started my emotions during the day was like a yo yo. Being happy, excited, nervous then scared. I was so glad it was just us girls at work that day. No manager just us girls!! At one point we all of us were just sitting at the back all having a bit to eat a coffee and us doing our nails while there was only one on the floor. thats how lazy we get. we all just chill at the back while being losers and showing each-other photos from fb.
Anyways the night time arrived and i started to get ready. was really cute the girls kept checking in how i was going with my hair and make up.
Finally i was off went home first to drop my stuff off then i found myself sitting in the car on the phone to my mum. Meanwhile i was already suppose to be on my way down there. instead i was on the phone  chatting to her and i think distracting myself from the fear of going on a DATE. Just saying the word scares me.
i rather do the catch up instead of the D word.
Finally the the night had passed but im pretty sure i broke all barriers for it being a first date. 
this is where my emotions go up and down like a zig zag. 
So he dropped me off at 4:30 in the morning from his place because he had an early flight. was really sweet came out in the rain walked me to my door and gave a kiss goodnight.
messages kept coming which was sweet but same time i was a grumpy bum and i wanted to go to bed get some sleep since i had work in a few hours and i wanted to get my head around the whole situation that just happened.
So imagine was at work at without trying to you re think of everything that just happened. kind of come natural which is annoying.
Anyways got home feeling good mainly because i was all nicely tanned and i was completely tired just yet so i gave my gf a call back and after a long chat about deciding what to do tonight we figured go out for dinner chinese. There was a new place near hers, we were keen to take the risk and try a new place.
Dinner was a failure however spending the evening with Soph was hilarious.Random Stuff that was happening to us during the night was just to funny.
New week has begun and so excited for it to end already. im on my 6th day of  working the 8 days straight tomorrow. Cant wait for the girly day i have planned in the city with my gf. Getting our nails done share a wine in the city get all ready and prepared for the big dinner gala i have on at night.
Gala dinner i got asked by my date. i thought it was all bit much at first. i got bit scared but everyone i spoke to was like go go he likes you. i was just bit shocked and scared at the same time i guess.
Have decided im not going to derby day now so i can wear my outfit to this special event. im so excited to be able to wear my new shirt i designed :)  Outfit could be a bit to much for this special evening but im hoping i can just pull it off and be all fine. fingers cross.








1 comment:

  1. aww Tanya =)

    So you're not going to Derby?
    Please show me photos for the Gala. I'm excited for u. I hope you will have an amazing time lovely! Speak to u later. hugs!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers