joy that food brings

joy that food brings

Sunday, October 31, 2010

interesting fun few days

Im so so exhausted at the moment but  i want to write and upload all these new happy snaps that were taken over the weekend. Was very interesting fun but but same time little wierd and strange because receiving all this new information and i personally dont know what to do with it.  you can always just sit back and relax and not let it worry but at the same time its easy done but i just find it annoying because i get frustrated and i see it as why act like an idiot when you dont have to! For example why ignore someone when its easier not to. hmmmm.......beats me!!!

So i had this dinner Gala function on Thursday night. mind you probably not the best choice i made by catching up with my gf in the city and sharing a bottle of champaign during the day and few more after that then head home and suppose to look all pretty for this special event. especially when it was only the 3rd date!!!! my worries were not falling asleep in the shower while trying to get ready and still be standing at the end of the night.
Was a success but the however i was a complete fail then next day at work. thank god our manager was away that day because im pretty sure i was at the back majority of my 9hr shift.
i had a shy feeling during that night and i wasn't fond of it. i felt like i haven't had that feeling since i was still in beginning of high school. Having the feeling of not being your total self and not knowing anyone and feeling little bit be little d i think. one thing i im good at is owning up to my feelings and dealing with them. and knowing what im like however i hope never to get that feeling because clearing then your not being your total self. if that makes sense.
i never want to have that feeling now that im older enough and you know and realize when your, your full self. narrowing it down just comes to being out of your comfort zone i guess.
new thing that i have never been to so was nice in that way.
thank god i had my good gf there for little support however was an odd occasion because me being her close gf i was attending her work function but not attending it with her. one of her colleagues from another department.Just very Strange situation.

Lovely evening, champaign and beverages on arrival following a 3 course meal then mingle and have a little dance.while i was content with me the music that was playing and the cuisine that was in front of me i was feeling relaxed until my date actually asked me to dance. Im fine to dance however not to the music that was playing. Mrs Jones and Michael Buble. i luv that music however maybe was bit daunting considering i have never danced with a guy before doing the formal dance with right hand in his and the other being on his back. i was doing fine and thought wow new moment and memories. But then he twirled me around and then asked me to trust him by me letting loose and flipping back and him catching me. i was Scared as Hell. it seemed normal but im so so weak and not flexible that i was scared i wont be able to come back either.
Then the ritual song of all function i feel; The Grease song came on. then the style of dancing just changes. was all fun. since i can never get sick of it because i sing along as sandy all the time and is still one of my favorite movies of all time.

Friday night one of my gf came around and slept over. It was the warm night so we were getting little restless by staying in and knowing its still so warm out.So we just headed down to my local shops and sat down shared a bottle of white wine and just chatted outside. i luv those nights being outside and its just so still no wind not sweating just Still!! and enjoying the likes of your friends company.

Saturday had to be up early head down to the markets to get all the food ready for our suppose to be BBQ drinks at gf for us not doing Derby Day thats what we all did instead. Other gf came around earlier we made a bowl of punch as Pre drinks then off to the friends house to enjoy and relax and zip beverages all day long.
Was a lovely relaxed day however day after didn't turn out so great considering now i have no energy inside of me what so ever. However was all worth it!
Sunday was suppose to be my catch up day with my friends. My best friends asking me to go out for breakky together then seeing my good gf from school Reggie then see my other close friend mell later that evening at her house. even though was suppose o be a nothing night and relax watch TV in dressing gowns. None of that happened at all instead i spent the day in the city with my house mate. helping her get little bits and pieces together before she heads off to her sisters wedding in Tuscany. Sounds like a fairytale. Was happy i spent the day together since we use to do our catch up days going out in the city before we were living together.
After all that i was so so so tired i felt bad i never really got back to any of my gf and instead i just went to my mums place hoping to have a big dinner there. I was ready for bed asap. even went over there in my pj's.  was prepared just incase i fell asleep be comfy and be in pj's already.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers