joy that food brings

joy that food brings

Thursday, December 16, 2010

This Weather

last night after work i made my way down to Geeloong to my friends gig. Its about an hour drive from home.
I was pretty proud of myself with timing. usually im late all the time. i actually gave myself enough time to waste time.
As much as im not a fan with the drives down however i do my best to come and see him play every time. His last one was in Melbourne and i totally missed it because time flew by.
Two my gf came with for the little mini rd trip down. i made the decision to not stay the night down in torquay because if i drove back the next day i would be more tired even though i could rest all day..Plus had to drive back because my gf had work the next morning so she stayed at mine.
Was a chilled out evening. grabbing some dinner at the bar. Eating asian noodles at pub/hotel just seemed to me but well worth the money. Friend who i met about a year ago now who works behind the bar in torquay came down to catch up which was sweet. so we were basically sharing my yummy noodles. shouted me a beer and we were all good. very content.
After willow played my favourite bit of the evening is when we all just stand around hang out and chat.  was very sweet and kind he made t-shirts to sell. they are so adorable. He made sure i grabbed one. i felt bad for not have any cash on me but  was persistent for me to just take it.
i wont see  him and his wife Bri till next year which is annoying but cant wait to see them again. they are such lovely people to be around and so genuine and kind and no how to just chill have a good time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers