joy that food brings

joy that food brings

Thursday, December 2, 2010

needs more fashion

i popped on net-porter the other day. Big Big Huge mistake because there are so many piece is want. and it kills me not to have them. I feel like i have to wait till the new year and then start purchasing again. mind you im contradicting my thought because you know how everyone has new years resultions mine is a pretty standard one already. keeping to what this years one was. To see more of my school friends. next year one is just to save so i can travel. i miss my gf Natasha over in London oh so very much that. My aim is June July Auguest to go over and see her and ponder around Europe.
 But these are the pieces that are hurting me at the moment

Alexander Wang brick red ruched jersy dress. <3 colours and draping is perfect

Thakoon printed pink & white silk dress. want for everyday

Alice + Olivia carla jersy twist dress. - lunch or dinner dress. reminds me of carrie simple dress but can make it any look she wants. hence why i like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers