joy that food brings

joy that food brings

Friday, December 10, 2010

.................????????....................

i dont know where to start i feel like so much has happened but i have had a blank. might have to do with me still being in bed writing this. However once im up i feel like i'll need to start getting ready for work. so hence i try to stay in bed as long as possible.
I tried to have have an easy relaxed week however i feel like its gone so fast and i have barely slept in my own bed.
Its hard not to do things in the eveing now its warming up. its officially summer however its still unpredictable with the weather. So as soon as its a warm at night you just want to be outside.
My days off  i stayed at home just relaxing getting back into my drawings because i felt like i haven't done it in ages. I still want to get my designs made into proper garments Asap!!
As soon as they made i shall post them straight away. I cant wait for them to be made and my gf to model for them. I already know where im going to shoot them.:)
I wanted to share how excited i am for next week. i shall be broke again after the week has ended even even though i would've just been paid. However we have our staff sale! yay!!! i didn't think there were that many things i wanted until i picked out one or two then it started getting ridiculous. our manager makes a fuss out of everything so us girls have picked out what we want and have just hidden it out the back
My pile consists of Giorgio Pair of black heels. they are very dressy / cocktail like however im not sure if i'll wear them straight away but they look very nice on and i just know they are a good pair to have in the future.
A pair of dark camel/beige shorts. Giorgio as well. They remind me of primary school. because they are long baggy shorts that could look like they are a skirt. they are high waisted. Very European style. But i luv. cant wait.  the heels go nicely with them as well.
Im tossing up with this singlet top that would go perfectly with the shorts. Its not a thin and plane. its a thicker fabric that shows it has that particular look. i was thinking about getting it in white for the fact it would go with my last Emporio long skirt i purchased. i have yet to worn that skirt. However my gf Katheryn from work she had a special function last night with her Boyfriend and she asked to wear it for the evening. I was so happy for her to wear it she looked gorgous.Very Latino Style. She paired it with a loose baggy white shirt. we both agreed the black open toes shoes. She looked amazing
back to what i was saying but now i want the black of this particular top because it will go perfectly with the shorts.
I found a set i really luv at work its very cutesy and i feel my style. i never do black underwear i just cant do it. but its black and white with little luv hearts all over it. its very sweet.
However my big buy will be my Leather jacket from Emporio on Collins st. im So excited i feel like i have never wanted a leather jacket so much. i have never found the right one. So i never really bothered with them. This one is more of a charcoal black with a tinge of musky green tone in it. I have only seen it once so im not 100% sure but its so nice. Blazer style but pressed with soft leather, little zips on the sleeves. Im bit iffy might be a bit small but the leather will stretch and mold to my body. i would be silly if i didn't purchase it. $2300 leather jacket and get it for $230. my gf was telling me how crazy i am for considering it.
Thats my little pile that im very excited about. hoping by mid next week i will have all these things all hanging on my filled clothing rack :)
Im so great full i have one more pay before new years. thank god!!
Looking forward to Christmas time as well. Plans are still up in the air. but so far will be spending it with the girls from work. Go to Katheryn's house and have Christmas lunch with her mum, sister,grandma,  & my mum, Nazneen & myself. Will be very cute all of us girls. Like my mum says "us girls stick together!!"
Katheryn and i have had similar family problems so be very cute for her mum and my mum to hang out. i feel like its a play date for them. so cute.
Other night i met my gf for some dumplings on Tuesday night. turns out ended up being bigger night than expected. thank god i had the next day off.  She slept through right till lunchtime hogging my bed while i didn't get to sleep till 5:30- 6am in the morning. i was awake outside on my communal balconey in my pj's sitting on the concrete while my friend needed to have a smoke. After my house mate left we went back inside attempted to sleep however i couldn't fall asleep but he did. on the couch while i was watching the nothing shows at that god saken hour and him asleep in my arms. felt very wierd as though should be the other way around. An hour or so later he had to leave to go to work but my lovely good friend Soph was still out of it sleeping in my bed. I scored by waking her up, but she couldn't really move her head so it came down to fail.
So the day already felt wierd as though days were mixed up but we both just lazed around then my mum came around to take both of us out for lunch then back to sophs house then few hours later we were off to her grandparents house for dinner.
i felt like it was a very family orientated day however did not feel like a normal day off. no surprise i fell asleep on her grandparents couch watching Tv. I always fall asleep on peoples couches. its a bad habit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers